Party Rock Symphony (WIP) Party Rock Symphony (WIP)

I think it would be really cool if you added the LMFAO vocals to this song.

Intro to Space Intro to Space

Nice!

I love the tune, happy catchy and well done. It made my ears dizzy, though. you might consider less pan. altogether 3.5 stars!

EnigmaticAlchemist responds:

Thanks, like I said this was my first coherent song, so I went a little wild with the effects. I haven't been doing much in the way of music for a while, but I have a few more songs coming up!

Boost Boost

ooh nice.

I like the synth, and the way it skips like a record. It's pretty sweet.

Walking in Circles [WIP] Walking in Circles [WIP]

::;((((([[[[[{{{{{EPIC}}}}}]]]]])))))
;::

Its My Groove Its My Groove

Yeah!

Its my groove too, man!!!

djadj50 responds:

Thanks man. I appreciate the comment I am going to make more of this stuff. Stay tuned for part two

Songs of Spain Loopy Thing Songs of Spain Loopy Thing

Uh...

AgnryFalc does not dance well to this.

-Cats!- -Cats!-

Cool!

this sing is great! it really reminds me of the soundtrack to the old Spyro games!

Schlag Mich! [wsk] Schlag Mich! [wsk]

Oh Crap!

This song would have scored higher for me, but i wasn't able to listen to the whole thing. it crashed my computer! don't get me wrong, the song is bad-ass, but it could have done with a little less distortion.

wandschrank responds:

Maybe you should get a computer more resistant to loudness.. :D Thanks for your review

-Orr- Conceptual Cubes -Orr- Conceptual Cubes

AMAZING!!!

this is my favorite song! i love your music. this song is just plain bloody brilliant!!

THLZ THLZ

epic

this song is simple, it does not rely on a large sound library for its epicness. it just is. keep it up, man(or woman...)!